The Donation Policy Review Committee (Phase II) met on October 24, 2017.
Athletics & Activities
Athletics & Activities Director
12111 NE 1st Street
Bellevue, WA 98005
The Bellevue School District Athletic and Activities Department provides a comprehensive offering of programs that supports preparing students for college, career, and life.
The administration, staff, students, and parents of Bellevue School District schools value:
- By implementing a supportive environment in all athletic and activity programs
- By building self-confidence and self-discipline to promote lifelong social, emotional, and physical health
- By creating opportunities to explore new interests and strengths
- By providing growth through practice and competition
- By maintaining a balance of individual and team achievement
- By emphasizing life skills designed to foster positive mindsets
- By demonstrating respect and appreciation for diversity and inclusion
- By investing in all programs at every level of the Bellevue School District
- By committing to sportsmanship, fairness, and integrity
- By developing a sense of belonging within the Bellevue School District and the community
- By nurturing relationships through effective communication
- By modeling positive behavior for participants, staff, and supporters
Mark your calendar! An Athletics & Activities Community Forum is scheduled for Monday, November 27, 6:00-7:30pm at Chinook Middle School. All are welcome to attend as these forums are not school specific.
Congratulations to Jeff Lowell, Bellevue School District’s Athletics and Activities Director, for being named Athletic Director of the Year by KingCo. Read More
Students participating in high school athletics programs, along with their parents, are encouraged to complete a Bellevue School District High School Athletics Survey. Surveys are used to evaluate all aspects of athletic programs. We hope to identify areas for improvement and provide meaningful goals and professional development for coaching staff.
The Donation Policy Review Committee (Phase II) met on September 26, 2017.Read More
The Donation Policy Review Committee (Phase II) met on September 6, 2017.Read More
The meeting in phase II of the Donation Policy Review Committee took place on June 16, 2017Read More
The final meeting of the Donation Policy Review Committee took place on April 19, 2017Read More