The Bellevue High Band drumline performed at halftime of the Seattle Seahawks game vs. the Philadelphia Eagles on November 20, 2016.
Athletics & Activities
Athletics & Activities Director
12111 NE 1st Street
Bellevue, WA 98005
The Bellevue School District Athletic and Activities Department provides a comprehensive offering of programs that supports preparing students for college, career, and life.
The administration, staff, students, and parents of Bellevue School District schools value:
- By implementing a supportive environment in all athletic and activity programs
- By building self-confidence and self-discipline to promote lifelong social, emotional, and physical health
- By creating opportunities to explore new interests and strengths
- By providing growth through practice and competition
- By maintaining a balance of individual and team achievement
- By emphasizing life skills designed to foster positive mindsets
- By demonstrating respect and appreciation for diversity and inclusion
- By investing in all programs at every level of the Bellevue School District
- By committing to sportsmanship, fairness, and integrity
- By developing a sense of belonging within the Bellevue School District and the community
- By nurturing relationships through effective communication
- By modeling positive behavior for participants, staff, and supporters
Congratulations to all fall sports student athletes for their accomplishments. Read More
Sudden Cardiac Arrest is the leading cause of sudden death in “at-play” young people and is typically the result of an undiagnosed structural or electrical problem.
The third meeting of the Donations Policy Review Committee was on December 14, 2016.Read More
The purpose of the Athletic Code Review Committee is to engage community members in identifying best practice in the implementation of the ‘athletic code’, considering our District’s shift in proactive and preventative disciplinary practices as well as WIAA regulations.Read More
The next Athletics & Activities Community Forum is scheduled for Thursday, January 19, 6:00-7:30pm in room 331 at Sammamish High School. All are welcome to attend as these forums are not school specific.