Bellevue Gifted Alliance (BGA)
Bellevue Gifted Alliance is a volunteer organization of Bellevue School District parents, whose mission is to inform and enrich BSD’s critical thinking community through events, website, social media, and email newsletters. Formed in 2008 as a grass roots advocacy group, BGA partnered with Bellevue PTSA COUNCIL in 2015 to further reach and collaborate on BSD PTSA education and enrichment initiatives. Our membership represents parents from the Gifted Elementary School Program (grades 2-5 GESP, and K/1 services), Gifted Middle School Program, Gifted High School Program, and Gifted in the Home School Program.
Parent Alliance of Black Scholars (PABS)
Parent Alliance of Black Scholars (PABS) was created in 2015 to educate, empower, and mobilize families of Black scholars in the Bellevue School District. The parents are committed to the successful development of Black scholars in preparation for college, career and life.
Through collaboration with the Bellevue School District, PABS aims to address the following areas: academic achievement; volunteer opportunities; post-secondary career prep; inequity in discipline; Black teacher recruitment & retention; and cultural awareness & inclusion.
Parent Teacher Student Association (PTSA)
The Bellevue Parent Teacher Student Association (PTSA) Council advocates for children and promotes parent involvement in education. The Council supports local PTA units from individual schools through leadership development, mentoring and information exchange.
The mission of the Bellevue PTSA Council is to support and strengthen our local units through the adoption of best practices and leadership development. The Bellevue PTSA Council trains, mentors, and facilitates information exchanges between and among local school units, the District, and community organizations.
Please note: PTSAs are volunteer-driven parent organizations that support local schools, but remain independent of the school district.
- Big Picture
- Cherry Crest
- Clyde Hill
- Jing Mei
- Lake Hills
- Newport Heights
- Phantom Lake
- Puesta del Sol
- Sherwood Forest
Special Needs PTA
The Bellevue Special Needs PTA is committed to helping every child with special needs in Bellevue schools succeed and reach their full potential.
- Advisory Committees
- Instructional Materials Adoption
- Honors 7th Grade Literature & Composition Committee
- Life Skills Curriculum
- Special Education Direct Instruction Reading Curriculum
- Algebra 1 – Geometry – Algebra 2 (AGA) Math Adoption
- Honors Freshman Literature & Composition Adoption Committee
- Elementary Science Adoption
- Middle School Science Adoption
- French 4 Textbook Adoption
- ISA Middle School Textbook Adoption
- Japanese Textbook Adoption
- World History Textbook Adoption
- Inclusive Practices Advisory Team
- Athletic Code Review Committee
- Donation Policy Committee
- High School Social & Emotional Learning
- Middle School Social & Emotional Learning
- Inactive Committees
- AP Physics Adoption
- Elementary 18 Attendance Area Committee
- High School Algebra 1 Adoption
- High School Start Time Steering Committee
- Jr. American Literature Textbook Adoption
- K-5 Chinese Dual Language Adoption
- Middle School ELA Summer Reading Adoption
- Middle School Math Adoption
- P-12 Chinese Dual Language Program
- Instructional Materials Adoption
- Community Partners
- Community Truancy Board
- Parent Groups
- VIBES Mentor Tutor Program