At the February 8, 2017 meeting, the Bellevue School Board signed Resolution 2017-01.
The Bellevue School District Board of Directors is resolved that the State of Washington fund McCleary while leaving us with the flexibility to deliver innovative and creative educational services to meet each and every students’ needs and community expectations by:
- Allowing local collective bargaining;
- Investing in professional development and collaboration;
- Amply funding education and removing limits on local levies;
- Providing universal early learning; and,
- Retaining and updating the prototypical school funding allocation model.
ADOPTED this 8th day of February, 2017.Download PDF