How to Register for Winter Sports:
- A parent/guardian must register the student-athlete on FamilyID (click on “click here to register” below).
- A current sports physical must be on file in the Athletic Office (valid for 24 months).
- Impacting Testing (if required, by sport, also valid for 24 months)- see FamilyID to register for test dates & times before summer participation.
- Your student must be registered at Bellevue High School for the 2017-18 school year OR Ancillary Service paperwork must be completed and on file with the Bellevue High School registrar.
- Questions- please contact Mrs. Jones in the athletic/activity office.
- Registration for Winter Sports closes on November 7th-please make sure you have completed the FamilyID registration prior to November 7th in order to participate on the first day.
- All Athletic Payments will not be due until after November 21st.