- Birth certificate or passport for students entering kindergarten, first grade or coming from outside the USA.
- IEP and current evaluation (if your child is in special education) OR a 504 plan (if your child has one).
- For grades 1-8: the most recent report card
- For grades 9-12: the most recent report card and/or transcripts of classes completed
To establish a student's residence, the parent or legal guardian must supply documentation listed in one of the options listed below.
- Current payroll check stub with name & address (not a personal check)
- Government check
- Address Confidentiality Program Letter stating attendance area school
If option 1 documentation is not available then two of the following must be supplied.
- Property tax bill
- Redacted 1099 or W-2 (amounts & Social Security number do not matter)
- Government correspondence
- Renter or Homeowners Policy Declaration
- Two consecutive months of a utility bill (water, sewer, gas or electric)
- Unexpired lease agreement with 2 months receipts or cancelled checks
NOTE: If you cannot supply the documentation listed in either option, you must contact the District Student Placement Office at 425-456-4200
Please present the original, requested document(s) at the time of registration. Copies will be made and the original documents handed back to you.