LUNCH TODAY: Halloween Special – Spooky spaghetti & Meatballs, Garlic Bread.
ANNOUNCEMENTS & REMINDERS:
- Today’s Panorama Schedule:
Announcements & School Pool
8:30 – 9:15
9:20 – 10:05
10:05 – 10:35
10:40 – 10:45
10:45 – 11:30
11:35 – 12:20
11:30 – 12:10
12:15 – 1:00
12:20 – 1:00
1:05 – 1:50
1:55 – 2:40
2:45 – 3:30
- SHS Library Closures: We have a busy week scheduled in the library this week! Please plan ahead for the following closures. If you need assistance from the help desk, please enter the library quietly. Thank you!
Tues, 10/31: CLOSED periods 1, 2, 4-6, includes 2nd lunch/4B.
Wed, 11/1: CLOSED periods 2, 4, 6, AND after school.
Thurs, 11/2: CLOSED periods 1, 5, includes 2nd lunch/5B
- Winter Student Athletes
Winter Season is right around the corner. Registration is open until 11/1 for Girls Basketball, Boys Basketball, Boys Swim, Wrestling & Gymnastics.
IMPACT TESTING will take place
Nov 1st at 2:00p
in Room 112
Anna Collett, our trainer, will be conducting the test.
Without the IMPACT TEST you cannot participate/tryout in a winter sport until it has been completed.
- Open Gym: Wednesday Open Gym will run from 1:30 to 2:30 this week; next week will be back to the normal end time.
- SENIORS: There is a College Application Workshop this Friday, November 3rd in the library, 8:30AM – 11:30AM. You can attend part or all of it, but you must first complete a pre-arranged absence form with signatures from all teachers whose classes you will miss. This form can be picked up from Ms. Quintana in the Counseling Center and must be returned to her no later than end of day on Thursday, November 2nd. You cannot turn it in on Friday November 3rd to attend. Any questions, please contact Ms. Scott.
- Lost & Found bucket is overflowing. Please come to the Main Office BY THURSDAY, 11/2, and look through it for your missing valuables. Everything will be donated on Friday, 11/3.
- Alice In Wonderland Please see the attached poster. Tickets can be purchased at this link: https://touchbase.bsd405.org/.
- Latino H.E.A.T. Day of the Dead Event
When: November 3rd
Where: SHS Atrium
What: Latino H.E.A.T. has a long history of celebrating day of the dead. This year they are bringing this tradition to Sammamish High School and inviting all our Sammamish community to celebrate this annual event with them. Día de los Muertos is a holiday celebrated throughout Mexico mainly in central and south regions. It is acknowledged in many other cultures as well. This very special celebration focuses on honoring and remembering loved ones who have passed. Please come and join us at this family Día de los Muertos event!
- Thanksgiving Food Drive
For the past nine years, the Families Helping Families Thanksgiving Food Drive has been dedicated to providing meals for local families. This organization is inviting families in need to apply for a full traditional Thanksgiving meal to enjoy this November. If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please see Ms. Mendoza in the Family Connections Center (Room 210).
- Today’s College Visit
|Occidental College||Robin Hamilton||Tue October 31, 2017||11:30 AM|
|Environmental Warriors||Ms. Pinter||227||Tues/3:30p.m.|
|Key Club||Ms. Beltran||310||Tues/3:35p.m.|
|Homework Club||Jubilee Reach||Library||Tues & Thurs/3:30p.m.|
|Hip Hop Club||Ms. Pinter||Atrium||Tues & Thurs./3:30p.m.|
|Latino Heat||Mrs. Quintana||308||Tues & Thurs/ 3:45-6:00p.m.|