- Homecoming Week: Monday, October 16th, through Friday, October 20th
- Last Day to Purchase Homecoming Tickets: Thursday, October 19th *Ticket sales will close at 3:00PM*
- SCHEDULE CHANGE: Homecoming Assembly – 7th Period Assembly Schedule: Friday, October 20th
- Homecoming Football Game: Friday, October 20th
- Homecoming Dance: Saturday, October 21st @ SHS 8:00PM – 11:00PM
- Picture Retakes: Wednesday, October 25th, 8:30AM – 1:15PM (Order Forms are available in the SHS Main Office)
- Totems Got Talent – SHS’ Variety Show: Friday, October 27th
- SCHEDULE CHANGE: Student Panorama & School Pool Surveys – Panorama & School Pool Survey Schedule: Monday, October 31st *During 2nd Period
- Panorama Survey: This questionnaire surveys our student population regarding their perception of the school, instruction, and safety practices.
- School Pool Survey: SHS is part of an effort to reduce our carbon footprint by encouraging the use of biking, walking, carpooling, or transit, when commuting to and from school. As a part of this effort, this survey requests that students fill out a calendar with their mode of transportation for each day.
- Veteran’s Day Assembly: Tuesday, November 7th – 2nd Period Assembly w/ Block Period Schedule
- No School: Thursday, November 9th
- Veteran’s Day – No School: Friday, November 10th
- Grades for 1st Quarter Posted: Monday, November 13th (By End of Day)
- College Day #1: Tuesday, November 14th
- Thanksgiving & the Day After – No School: Thursday, November 23rd, & Friday, November 24th
Our west lot has been completed, which includes a lane immediately in front of the school for parent drop-off and pick-up. The south student parking lot remains partially under construction and has opened up to student parking as of the beginning of October.
Additional information on parking and student parking passes can be reviewed here.
Student Locker Requests:
Students requesting a locker, in the south 100 hall of Sammamish High School, can select the hyperlink below. This will open a new email, titled SHS Student Locker Request, please enter your name and student ID, then hit send on the email. You will receive a response with your new locker number and combination in 24 – 48 hours.
Missed New Parent Orientation? The PowerPoint from that evening is available here.
Bellevue School District Policies & Notices for Review:
Below are the links to the 2017/2018 Official Notices and Weapons Policy and Truancy Notice. Also there is a link to the Student Video/Photo Form, where parents/guardians of students can give or deny their consent to use photographs and/or videotapes of their student(s). Please take a minute to review these notices.