- The BOOM Experience: Tuesday, December 12th – Registration is due by Tuesday, December 5th. (details in link)
- Winter SHS Orchestra/Band Instrumental Concert: Tuesday, December 12th – SHS PAC 7:00PM – 9:00PM
- Winter SHS Choir Concert: Thursday, December 14th – SHS PAC 7:00PM – 9:00PM
- Winter Break: Saturday, December 16th, through Monday, January 1st
- SHS Showcase Night: Thursday, January 4th 6:30PM – 8:30PM
- SCHEDULE CHANGE: Martin Luther King Jr. Assembly: Friday, January 12th – 2nd Period Assembly Bell Schedule
- SCHEDULE CHANGE: Martin Luther King Jr Day – No School: Monday, January 15th
- SCHEDULE CHANGE: Semester 1 Finals Week: Monday, January 22nd – Friday, January 26th: View S1 Finals Schedule Here
- Mid-Winter Break: Monday, February 19th, through Friday, February 23rd
Our west lot has been completed, which includes a lane immediately in front of the school for parent drop-off and pick-up. The south student parking lot remains partially under construction and has opened up to student parking as of the beginning of October.
Additional information on parking and student parking passes can be reviewed here.
Student Locker Requests:
Students requesting a locker, in the south 100 hall of Sammamish High School, can select the hyperlink below. This will open a new email, titled SHS Student Locker Request, please enter your name and student ID, then hit send on the email. You will receive a response with your new locker number and combination in 24 – 48 hours.
Missed New Parent Orientation?
The PowerPoint from that evening is available here.
Bellevue School District Policies & Notices for Review:
Below are the links to the 2017/2018 Official Notices and Weapons Policy and Truancy Notice. Also there is a link to the Student Video/Photo Form, where parents/guardians of students can give or deny their consent to use photographs and/or videotapes of their student(s). Please take a minute to review these notices.