Whether you need to know if school is closed or you want to know what's happening in the Bellevue School District, there are many ways to stay informed.
The district uses the School Messenger notification system to send important announcements to parents and guardians via phone calls, emails and text messages. You can decide how you would like to be contacted by setting up a Contact Manager account.
You already have a phone number on file with the district and may have a current email address in your student's record. If so, you will already receive calls and emails. By setting up a Contact Manager account you can adjust how you prefer to be notified. You can also add additional phone, text and email contact information.
Set Up Your Account
When We Use School Messenger
- School or District emergencies
- Weather delays and closures
- School Announcements
How to Set Up a Contact Manager Account
- Open Contact Manager
- Click the Sign Up Now link
- On the Create a New Account page, enter your name, email address, a password and your zip code.
- Check your email for an Account Activation email from firstname.lastname@example.org
- In the email, click the link to a confirmation page
- On the confirmation page, enter your password to activate your account.
How to Add Your Child to Your Account
- Click the Click Here to Begin button on the main page
- Leave the Activation Method selected as "I do not have an Activation Code and want to activate by Phone" and click Next.
- Add your child's student ID number and click Next (Contact your school's office if you are unsure of your student's ID number)
- Follow the instruction on the webpage to call in, using the phone number listed in your child's student record and verify your account.
How to Edit Your Contact Details
- After you add your child to your account, you will be taken to the Edit Contact Details page.
- Select which types of messages you would like to receive and at which phone number, email address or text number.
- Click Save when you are done making changes.
- If you have additional children in the district, you can add them to the same Contact Manager account.
- Contact Manager also works like a mailbox giving you a place to review messages you may have missed.
Questions or Problems? Please contact your school's office.
Sign up to receive periodic newsletters, announcements of district meetings, and/or emergency school closure information via e-mail.
*Please be advised the District is a public agency so e-mails and e-mail addresses on this subscriber list may be subject to public disclosure upon the receipt of a public records request.