Open Enrollment is early this year!
Open Enrollment for the 2018-2019 school year will begin at 9:00 a.m. on Monday, December 11, 2017 and end on Friday, January 19, 2018 at 4:30 p.m. Families have six weeks to apply.
Students who would like to attend a school other than their neighborhood school may apply through Open Enrollment.
- Open Enrollment is for residents of the Bellevue School District; new Interdistrict Transfer Applications from nonresident students will not be accepted until March, 2018
- Students who are children of fulltime employees of the Bellevue School District follow the same guidelines as resident students; more information on this process will be sent out to employees
- Applications will be accepted online via the District website (www.bsd405.org)
- Families who do not have internet access may request and submit an applicant information form at any school or district office
- Email will need to be verified in order for the application to be accepted
- Students may apply for one school (multiple applications will be rejected)
- Notification of your application status and if you were accepted into the school is not until March, 2018
- Selection is via lottery and space availability depends on projected enrollment numbers for the building and grade level at both the neighborhood and requested schools in addition to projected staffing levels and building capacity at the requested school
- Transportation is the responsibility of the parent/guardian
Applications for Choice Schools and Programs (Big Picture, International, Jing Mei, Puesta del Sol and Spanish Dual Language) will begin Monday, January 8, 2018 and will end on Friday, February, 9, 2018 at 4:30 p.m.
For questions regarding Open Enrollment and Choice School Applications, please email email@example.com