- Please sign in the attendance office if you come to school after the 1st bell. Please sign out at the attendance office if you are leaving school for any reason. If you do not comply, your attendance record will show “Failure to Follow Procedure” and will not be changed.
- At Pacific Model United Nations – the most important event of the year for the club – Interlake students won many awards and also spent a year planned and organized the conference.
- Awards: Anushri Ramanath, Victoria Wang, Yan Sun, Andrew Choi, Arun Solanky, Priyanka Ganesha, Manoj Simha, Edward Young, Juhi Sinha.
- Staff leaders: Korok Sarkar, Maddie Mousseau, Colton Wagner, Jasmine Sun, Jenny Kane, Julia Wang, Cayla Lee, Tanvi Mane.
- Secretariat leaders: Lukas Corey, Rina Yan, David Hwang, and Crystal Ma, the Secretary-General, was the leader of the entire conference.
- The City of Bellevue is currently competing for the Georgetown University Energy Prize, a $5 million prize to the mid-sized city which reduces its energy use the most in two years. Bellevue started off as one of 200 cities competing, and made it to the semifinals where it is currently tied for fourth place. Starting today, we are hosting a class-to-class competition in which the class with the highest percentage of students who have taken the Bellevue Energy Smart Pledge online will earn $200 toward their senior prom fund. Additionally, four lucky students who pledged will each win a $20 Amazon gift card! The winning class will be announced on Monday, 12/5. Simply go to bsdenergysmart.com and fill out the pledge, it’s easy!
- Interlake Comedy Troupe – Try-outs for the Interlake Skit Comedy Troupe are Thursday December 8th 3:45-5:15 in the Theatre. Pick up information in front of the Theatre. See Mr. Richards if you have any questions.
- The Muslim Student Association meets every Thursday at 7:55am in room 1803. Join us for chill discussions and cookies. Everyone is welcome; you don’t have to be Muslim to join! See you there.
- Help support the education of orphans of the Helping Hands charity through Spreducate’s FALL FUNDRAISER. Buy a bracelet and book a henna application @ lunch starting today (Monday 11/28)! Bracelets are 20% OFF if you fill out an order form or buy one, online or at our table, during lunch anytime TODAY only! Check out our Facebook page for pictures: Spreducate
- Want to donate and do something good for the holidays? Then please donate gently used toys (for all genders and ages) in the front office! All donations will go to Mary’s Place in Seattle which is an organization dedicated to helping homeless women and children. Every child deserves a toy during the holiday season so please donate and help deliver cheer to someone else!
- Seniors, many college application deadlines including the UW Seattle are approaching. College Corps is in the Library every Monday, Tuesday and Thursday from 3:00 – 4:30, and Wednesday 1:00 – 2:30 to help you. Just look for the table with the College Corps sign on it. For those of you with an open 7th ( or 6th on Wednesdays) College Corps begins during class time – a great opportunity to utilize your time! Any questions contact Ms. Scott – firstname.lastname@example.org .
Community Service Opportunities and Job Opportunities