- Keep your valuables locked in your hallway and locker room lockers. Any items left out near friends or on the locker room floor unsecured are not safe. So, be a smart Saint and stay secure!
- If you have been assigned a detention, be sure to serve it by the due date or you will be assigned a Wednesday School. Detentions are from 3:15-4:15 in room 1815. You will not be admitted if you are late. Please be sure to bring academic assignments or reading to work on.
- Students, please use crosswalks at all times when crossing the bus lane between the horticulture and world language buildings and main campus. While school busses are loading, the drivers need to be aware of where students are.
- Mark your calendars for the following dates:
- This Friday, we will be on an AM Assembly schedule for the Martin Luther King Jr. Assembly.
- There will be no school on Martin Luther King Jr. Day, next Monday, January 18.
- First semester finals schedule will be Wednesday, January 20 – Friday, January 22nd. Schedules are posted.
- Hey Freshmen! Feeling stressed about your first round of high school finals?? Have no fear, Link Crew is here! Today and Thursday from 3:15- 4:30pm we will be hosting Cocoa & Cram. Come down in the science wing and we will have 3 classrooms with different study sessions for all subjects. Come to study with friends, get some support from the Link Leaders who have gone through all your classes and drink some hot cocoa!
- There will be an interest meeting on January 12th at 7pm in Interlake’s library about a possible school trip to France in February 2017.
- Hey k-pop and k-drama lovers! You are not alone anymore! Meet a bunch of people who could be your true k-pop friends throughout school Even if you are not familiar with Korean culture, everyone is welcome!! We will be waiting you all every Tuesday at room 2707
- Do you like biology? Want a chance to visit Vietnam? Then sign up for USA Biology Olympiad! Participants will take a multiple choice qualifying test for the chance to join Team USA. If interested, please contact Erich Liang at firstname.lastname@example.org, or check with a biology teacher. But hurry! Registration closes January 19th.
- Attention Seniors! Please stop by the counseling center or main office to pick up a registration form for the senior party. See your counselor or Mrs. Stockdale if you need a scholarship. Forms and payment are due on January 22nd by end of day, so get your forms today!.
- Come stay fit by enjoying our weight room and field in the afternoons:
- The Weight Room is open Mondays, Tuesdays, & Thursdays from 3:30-5:00.
- The Field is open Mondays-Fridays from 3:30-5:30.
- A representative from the National Guard will be in the Career Center today during both lunches to talk about Career and Scholarship information in the armed forces.
- On Tuesday, January 26th, the IHS PTSA is hosting an International Community event to equip families in our community as they transition to Washington State and who may be new to the United States. Student volunteers are needed to ensure the success of the event. Stop by the Career Center for this and other volunteer opportunities.
- Attention Juniors interested in business! The Summer Business Institute at Seattle University is a chance for you to experience college level business classes while living in college dorms for a week and visiting with corporate partners in the local area. Registration is now open for the Summer Business Institute. Stop by the Career Center for details.
- Looking for a part time job? Love working with animals? Crossroads Vet is looking for an assistant! Minimum age is 16 year old. Stop by the Career Center for more details on this and other job opportunities.