The the Honors 7th grade Literature & Composition Committee will select materials for a major course redesign of 1 unit in Honors 7th Grade Literature & Composition and make a recommendation to the Instructional Materials Committee based upon objective evidence gathered during the process.
We value the perspective and collaborative input we receive from our community in the best interests of all children. This community of teachers, parents, students, staff and community members provides insight and teamwork to ensure our schools are a community effort.
Adoption committees, consisting of district staff and community members, are formed to review curriculum. These committees submit their findings to the Instructional Materials Committee who then submit a recommendation to the superintendent and school board for final approval.
The Gifted Advisory Committee met on May 31, 2017Read More
The Inclusive Practices Advisory Team aspires to provide information to the district, both staff and community, with the intent of communicating best practices for inclusion and equity. We strive to remodel systems and structures for students who need accommodations in their learning environment such that they are fully included in academic and extra-curricular activities.
On May 2, 2017, the Bellevue School District School Board approved the adoption of FOSS Next Generation as the new elementary science curriculum and Amplify Science 6-8 as the new middle school science curriculum. Implementation will begin in the 2017-18 school year.
The final meeting of the Donation Policy Review Committee took place on April 19, 2017Read More
- Honors 7th Grade Literature & Composition Committee
- Life Skills Curriculum
- Special Education Direct Instruction Reading Curriculum
- Algebra 1 – Geometry – Algebra 2 (AGA) Math Adoption
- Honors Freshman Literature & Composition Adoption Committee
- Elementary Science Adoption
- Middle School Science Adoption
- French 4 Textbook Adoption
- ISA Middle School Textbook Adoption
- Japanese Textbook Adoption
- World History Textbook Adoption
- AP Physics Adoption
- Elementary 18 Attendance Area Committee
- High School Algebra 1 Adoption
- High School Start Time Steering Committee
- Jr. American Literature Textbook Adoption
- K-5 Chinese Dual Language Adoption
- Middle School ELA Summer Reading Adoption
- Middle School Math Adoption
- P-12 Chinese Dual Language Program