Algebra 1 – Geometry – Algebra 2 (AGA) Math Adoption
8-12 Math Curriculum & Instruction Developer
Have questions? Read our AGA Adoption FAQ
Algebra 1, Geometry, and Algebra 2 courses are piloting two new instructional resources during first semester this year. The first resource is Pearson enVision Math and the second is Math Techbook. The process will culminate in the recommendation of math instructional materials that will be implemented beginning in the fall of 2018-19. This informational meeting will give parents an opportunity to experience both resources and provide feedback.
We invite community members to explore the resources using the information below. Please feel free to email us with feedback or questions.
Math Techbook by Discovery Education
The purpose of the AGA Instructional Material Adoption Committee is to carry out the textbook selection process and make a recommendation to the Instructional Materials Committee based upon objective evidence gathered during the process. The committee will include teacher representatives, building/district administration and parent representation. The committee will be facilitated by the 8-12 Math Curriculum Developer.
The role of the members of AGA Instructional Material Adoption Committee is:
- Attend scheduled meetings
- Serve as a communication link to the community they represent
- Assist in collecting data regarding the instructional materials under consideration
- Through a consensus process, make a formal recommendation to the Instructional Materials Committee
- Honors 7th Grade Literature & Composition Committee
- Life Skills Curriculum
- Special Education Direct Instruction Reading Curriculum
- Algebra 1 – Geometry – Algebra 2 (AGA) Math Adoption
- Honors Freshman Literature & Composition Adoption Committee
- Elementary Science Adoption
- Middle School Science Adoption
- French 4 Textbook Adoption
- ISA Middle School Textbook Adoption
- Japanese Textbook Adoption
- World History Textbook Adoption