Who should attend: Men who have a child with special health care needs in their life.
Interpretation services available for Spanish and ASL. For questions contact Louis Mendoza at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Breakout Sessions Include:
- A Parent’s Journey to Advocacy
- Get the Most From Your Active Play Time
- Guardianship and Special Needs Trusts
- The Canary In the Coal Mine Kids: What Are They RE-ALLY Telling Us: [Highly Sensitive Children in a Highly Insensitive World]
- Building Relationships for your Child’s Success
- Brothers and Sisters of Children with Special Needs: Unique Concerns, Unique Opportunities
- Parenting Skills
- Understanding Your Insurance: What You Need to Know About Your ASD/DD Insurance Benefits and Making the Most of Them