A parent or guardian may request that his or her child be allowed to attend another school in the district. Students who meet the requirements will be considered for transfer if adequate space is available at the proper grade level and other considerations, see Procedure 3120P for more information. The completed and signed Transfer For Cause Form must be submitted to the principal of the building at which the student is currently assigned then submitted to the principal of the requested building.

Select Language