New Hires: Required Paperwork
If you are unable to print out the documents, please plan on additional time with your new hire appointment to complete the paperwork in person.
- New Hire Onboarding Packet
- Appointment Checklist
- Employment Verification Form (I-9)
Begin filling out on page seven. Bring original proof of identification with form (Examples include US Passport, OR Driver’s License AND Social Security Card).
- W-4 Form
- Department of Retirement Systems Form
- Safety Checklist
This is a declaration of having read, reviewed and understand the general safety guidelines and essential policies and procedures
- Data Network Resources Registration Form
- Direct Deposit Form
Bring a voided check. If you are unable to provide a check, your bank can supply you with a letter using their letterhead that displays your routing and account numbers.
- Sexual Misconduct Form
Employees need to complete one for each school district (public or private) that they worked in prior to employment with the Bellevue School District
- Fingerprint Card or verified completion with OSPI
A card will be provided to you at your new hire appointment. Learn more…
Teachers, Principals & Administrators
A certificate is required that pertains to the specific assignment. Please bring certification appropriate for your position (i.e. teacher, principal, program admin). We will need the following in addition to the list above:
- Official transcripts and Clock Hours
- Verification of Experience
- Valid certificate appropriate to assignment
- Coaches will be required to provide experience verification