Throughout the year, Bellevue High School will host admission representatives from a variety of colleges across the country and around …Read More
College & Career Center
The Bellevue High School College and Career Center provides students and parents with access to current information and resources on college and career planning. Offering a variety of services from registration for WaNIC courses and resume workshops to college visits and scholarship information, we will be your guide as you plan for your future.
On this page you will find information on upcoming college visits, current job opens and volunteer opportunities. Follow the links on the right for in depth college planning tools, college planning checklists by grade as well as information on our career services, career and technical education (CTE) classes and career related classes offered off campus through the WANIC program.
- Lake Washington Watershed Internship Program at Mercer Slough Environmental Education Center: A year long internship that assists teens in becoming informed stewards of their local community through mentoring, hands-on learning, habitat restoration and stream monitoring.
- Kumon Bel-Red Center: Work 2 to 3 days a week from 4:00 – 7:00 pm Monday, Wednesday, Thursday or Saturday 10:00 am -1:00 pm. Assist students grades k-12 with correcting math and English worksheets, learning phonetics, reading spelling and grammar. GPA of 3.6+ preferred. If interested email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Youthforce Internship with Amazon: Work 3 days per week for 3 hours after school at Amazon in Seattle. Looking for students 16+ with interests in business, marketing, and technology.
- Early World Learning School: Is seeking high school students to assist in our early childhood classrooms for children between the ages of 1-5. Students much be 16 years of age and be available after school 2-4 days per week. If interested email Angela at email@example.com .
- ACE Mentoring: Interested in Architecture, Construction or Engineering? ACE Mentors is a mentorship program for motivated students who want to learn about a career in the building industry. Students work with mentors, go on field trips to job sites, and work on their own building design project guided by a team of mentors. Meetings are held after school once every two weeks from 4-6 pm at the mentor offices.
The program runs from end of October through May and is open to students in grades 9-12. At the end of the year the students present their projects to peers, teachers, and parents. Seniors in the program are also eligible to apply for scholarships. Last year 160 students from 56 area high schools finished the ACE program and 14 seniors were awarded a total of $85,000 in scholarships! Since 2001, the ACE program has awarded $570,000 in university scholarships for students who are studying in fields related to the building industry. In addition, 4 juniors earned a trip to the ACE Summer Camp in Colorado. Sign up for ACE today at www.acementor.org/students! Please submit applications online by Friday, Oct 13.
- All Star Lake Spa: Massage and chiropractic office and spa is looking for a part time assistant after school for 2 or 3 days a week and some Saturdays. Work includes filing, greeting clients, pulling charts, data entry, and some scheduling. If interested email Info@Allstarlakespa.Com
If you would like to register for the SAT or ACT, you will need to log on to www.collegeboard.org for the SAT …Read More
For current students: All transcript requests should be made using your Naviance Account, in the Colleges I’m Applying To tab, …Read More
Bellevue High School is one of more than 300 schools worldwide to implement AP Capstone—an innovative diploma program that allows …Read More
The Bellevue School District does NOT endorse any outside organization/event. The above list is provided as an informational service only. It is strongly recommended that every participant, as well as parent or guardian, research the organization thoroughly, before participating, to be certain it is an appropriate fit.