If you would like to register for the SAT or ACT, you will need to log on to www.collegeboard.org for the SAT …Read More
College & Career Center
The Bellevue High School College and Career Center provides students and parents with access to current information and resources on college and career planning. Offering a variety of services from registration for WaNIC courses and resume workshops to college visits and scholarship information, we will be your guide as you plan for your future.
On this page you will find information on upcoming college visits, current job opens and volunteer opportunities. Follow the links on the right for in depth college planning tools, college planning checklists by grade as well as information on our career services, career and technical education (CTE) classes and career related classes offered off campus through the WANIC program.
- Coding with Kids teaches computer programming to K-12 students in after-school classes, evening classes and camps. They are looking for smart, motivated candidates to join their growing team. The ideal candidate has both experience working with children and has basic knowledge of computer programming concepts and languages. While this is the ideal candidate, if you are motivated to learn more in either area, they will provide training. To apply, send your resume and cover letter to Mandy Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kumon Bellevue-Lakemont is hiring part time assistance to work Monday and Thursday 3:00-7:00 and Saturday 9:30-12:00 assisting early learning students with assignments, pulling and prepping for class and communicating with parents and students. If interested, email your resume to email@example.com
- Arena Sports Swim and Issaquah Fitness is currently hiring for lifeguards and swim instructors. Hours are flexible and they will work with your schedule, Saturday and/or Sunday availability is required, previous swim experience is great, but not necessary. Email Jessica Sharadin at firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.
- The City of Bellevue is hiring Fitness Center Assistance to work in their community centers. Apply online at www.bellevuewa.gov between March 21-May 3. For more information contact email@example.com.
- Bellevue Parks Department Well Kept Program: The Well KEPT Program is a summer youth employment program offered through the Natural Resource Division of the Parks & Community Services Department. The program is designed to provide Bellevue youth with education, job skills, and career development training in the field of park resource management. Work focuses on parkland renovation and maintenance; projects may include forest enhancement, wetland restoration, and trail construction. The Well KEPT Program combines on-the-job work experience, environmental education, and career development training to instill strong self-esteem, good work habits, and sound environmental ethics. Link to apply: (job title is “Well KEPT Program Trainee”) https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/bellevuewa. Applications must be submitted online at the link above by 5 p.m. on May 31st 2017.
- Potbelly Sandwich Shop is hiring part time drivers, early evening and weekends. Applicants must be 16+. Go to www.potbelly.com to apply.
- King County and the Mountain to Sound Greenway are hiring summer interns to focus on Public Health & the environment, urban & natural water systems, communications, and professional development. Applications are available online at http://www.kingcounty.gov/audience/employees/careers.aspx#jobs
- Skyhawks Sports Camps are looking for students interested in teaching young athletes (ages 3.5-14) the rules, techniques and strategies of the following sports: Baseball, basketball, flag football, soccer, multi-sport, cheerleading, golf, lacrosse, tennis, track and field and volleyball. Staff must be 18 years old by June 1st. For more information contact Jason Brown at firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications are online at www.skyhawks.com
- Meyedenbaer Bay Yacht Club (MBYC) is looking for Junior Instructors (JI) for this coming season. This is a great job for students who like boats, working with kids and being outside. Minimum age to apply is 16+, for more information and to apply go to: https://sites.google.com/site/mbycwayouthsailing/ and click on Employment Opportunities.
- Museo Art Academy in Issaquah, WA is looking for an enthusiastic marketing intern to assist our marketing director in creative tasks this summer. Learn about marketing for a small, arts-based business and turn that knowledge into real-life experience! You will have administrative duties in developing and implementing marketing strategies, working with our website and social media channels. Schedule can be flexible. Internship is unpaid, interns will gain experience and community service hours. Applications must be 16-18 years of age. To apply email email@example.com with a short introductory letter on how you fit the requirements and why you would like to intern.
Throughout the year, Bellevue High School will host admission representatives from a variety of colleges across the country and around …Read More
For current students: All transcript requests should be made using your Naviance Account, in the Colleges I’m Applying To tab, …Read More
Bellevue High School is one of more than 300 schools worldwide to implement AP Capstone—an innovative diploma program that allows …Read More
The Bellevue School District does NOT endorse any outside organization/event. The above list is provided as an informational service only. It is strongly recommended that every participant, as well as parent or guardian, research the organization thoroughly, before participating, to be certain it is an appropriate fit.