Throughout the year, Bellevue High School will host admission representatives from a variety of colleges across the country and around …Read More
College & Career Center
The Bellevue High School College and Career Center provides students and parents with access to current information and resources on college and career planning. Offering a variety of services from registration for WaNIC courses and resume workshops to college visits and scholarship information, we will be your guide as you plan for your future.
On this page you will find information on upcoming college visits, current job opens and volunteer opportunities. Follow the links on the right for in depth college planning tools, college planning checklists by grade as well as information on our career services, career and technical education (CTE) classes and career related classes offered off campus through the WANIC program.
- Kumon Bel-Red Center: Work 2 to 3 days a week from 4:00 – 7:00 pm Monday, Wednesday, Thursday or Saturday 10:00 am -1:00 pm. Assist students grades k-12 with correcting math and English worksheets, learning phonetics, reading spelling and grammar. GPA of 3.6+ preferred. If interested email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Youthforce Internship with Amazon: Work 3 days per week for 3 hours after school at Amazon in Seattle. Looking for students 16+ with interests in business, marketing, and technology.
- Early World Learning School: Is seeking high school students to assist in our early childhood classrooms for children between the ages of 1-5. Students much be 16 years of age and be available after school 2-4 days per week. If interested email Angela at email@example.com .
- All Star Lake Spa: Massage and chiropractic office and spa is looking for a part time assistant after school for 2 or 3 days a week and some Saturdays. Work includes filing, greeting clients, pulling charts, data entry, and some scheduling. If interested email Info@Allstarlakespa.Com
- Overtime Athletics: Overtime Athletics, the leading provider in youth athletic programming, is currently looking for individuals who like to have FUN playing sports with kids! Overtime Athletics provides after school sports programs to local elementary schools in Bellevue! We are looking for program instructors to start immediately. Must be available Monday, Wednesday & Friday afternoons. OTA Instructors travel to assigned elementary schools, with provided sports equipment, lesson plan and run OTA’s program for 1 hour each day. Please apply or reach out via email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bellevue Ski School: Hiring ski and snowboard instructors, if you love to ski or board, would like to earn extra cash and a seasons pass this winter, check them out! Call (425) 391-1122 or email email@example.com.
- Kids Quest Museum Bellevue: Hiring play guides to interact with museum visitors of all ages to provide information and facilitate exhibits through play to enhance a visitors experience and create an environment that is welcoming and memorable.
- Spiritwood at Pine Lake: Hiring dining room servers and dishwashers. $12.50/hour. Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org if interested.
If you would like to register for the SAT or ACT, you will need to log on to www.collegeboard.org for the SAT …Read More
For current students: All transcript requests should be made using your Naviance Account, in the Colleges I’m Applying To tab, …Read More
Bellevue High School is one of more than 300 schools worldwide to implement AP Capstone—an innovative diploma program that allows …Read More
The Bellevue School District does NOT endorse any outside organization/event. The above list is provided as an informational service only. It is strongly recommended that every participant, as well as parent or guardian, research the organization thoroughly, before participating, to be certain it is an appropriate fit.