Online Sport Registration for 2014 - 2015 is now available at www.familyid.com
Please turn in physicals to the Activity Office. Physical Form - Click Here
Family ID Athletic Registration - Follow these steps
Important Notes Before Registering:
- Registration must be completed by the parent or legal (court appointed guardian) of the athlete.
- If you have multiple siblings you are registering you will have to complete each one individually. The second will go quicker than the first because most of the information will already be populated.
Step #1 – Start Here
Step #2 – Create and Account
Step #4 – Physical and Insurance Requirements
- Come to Bellevue High School Athletic Office and turn in a copy of a signed and dated (physician) physical form.
- If in addition you do not have personal family insurance you will need to purchase Bellevue School District insurance and have that in place at the start of the season. Click here for link
- Here is some helpful information on that: Bellevue School District Insurance Packet
Step #5 – Paying Fine and Fees
- Note: Cut sports MUST wait until after try-outs to pay fees and fines once they make the team. Cut sports in the Winter have traditionally been (Boys and Girls Basketball)
You may also choose to pay fees and fines online. Here is how to do that (also see 2014-15 fee structure below).
- Go to https://touchbase.bsd405.org
- Provide district ID and password. The User Name is the student's ID. The Password in the student's last name. Do not set up a new account or payment will not reflect under your student.
You cannot purchase an ASB card unless all outstanding fines have been paid.
If you are having problems with the online payment system (Touchbase) direct questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org
When paying in person at Bellevue High School - Cash, Checks, Visa and Mastercard are accepted. When turning in non-online forms (physical and BSD Insurance) on assigned dates, bring a printed receipt from your online payment. Receipts can be printed off of the Touchbase system.
At the bottom of this page is a link to Individual Sports.
Non Students turn in proof of residency and transcripts to the Activity Office.
Click here for proof of residency Requirements
International Students may play at Bellevue High School if it is their current home high school. Address' will be verified by the account with the Bellevue School District.
Please contact the coach of your team to find out about practice information, email distribution lists and off season opportunities or check the specific sport home page listed below. If you have questions regarding scholarships please email
Everyone pays for entry to games unless previously arranged.
Athletic Refund District Policy:
Refunds/transfer of funds will only be granted up to the first contest in the sport in which you paid fees for any reason. No refunds/transfer of funds will be granted once that first contest takes place. All requests must be made prior to that date. Student-athletes cut from a sport should ask for a refund from the Activity Secretary.
Pictures for all sports will be done close to the beginning of each season. Please check with your coach for specific dates and times. O'Connor Photography will be taking pictures for Bellevue High this school year. The order form can be found at this link: www.bsd405.org/bhs/resources/forms-permission-slips
BHS Duffel Bag/Blanket Order Forms
- Click Here
Handicap Parking at the Stadium:
The best thing to do is get here early. Enter from 108th Ave SE, turning west on SE 10th. At the stop sign turn right, there are two turns so take the furthest one. It runs along the top of the track. There is marked handicap parking along the fence on the left and further down on the right. For Graduation please email Tanja Jones at email@example.com.