Course Catalogue - look under High School Class Catalogue
Registration for the 2013 - 2014 School Year
Information Letter - Click Here
8th to 9th Grade Registration Information
The registration period for incoming 10th – 12th graders takes place over the course of three weeks in the near future at Bellevue High School. Even though the first semester just ended it is time to begin talking and discussing next year with your student. Please note the following events on your calendar and plan on joining us!
1. Grade level presentations at Bellevue High School on Wednesday, March 6 during the school day (for students only)
2. Parent Meeting of current 9th – 11th (next year’s 10th – 12th graders) at Bellevue High School on Wednesday, March 6
- 6:30 pm to 7:30 pm – Counselor registration presentations (BHS)
3. Q+A session at Bellevue High School in the library on Friday, March 8 from 3:00 pm to 5:00 pm.
- Current 9th – 11th grade students and their parents are welcome to attend the Q+A session. Counselors will be available to answer any registration related questions.
- Please note: this is the dedicated time for parents/families to discuss registration during this Q+A session, so please plan on coming with any and all questions!
4. Online registration for current 9th – 11th graders:
- Current 9th grade (next year’s 10th grade) online registration at BHS on Tuesday, March 12; Wednesday, March 13 and Thursday, March 14. Students will meet one on one with their counselors on one of three mornings during the HSPE testing sessions. Appointment times TBA.
- Current 10th grade (next year’s 11th grade) online registration at BHS on Monday, March 18 and Tuesday March 19 during World History and APWH classes.
- Current 11th grade (next year’s 12th grade) online registration at BHS on Friday, March 22nd and Monday, March 25th during US History and APUSH classes.