HOW TO REGISTER FOR A SUMMER or FALL SPORT( 2017-18):
- A parent/guardian must register the student-athlete on FamilyID (click on “click here to register” below).
- A current sports physical must be on file in the Athletic Office.
- Impacting Testing (if required, by sport)- see FamilyID to register for test dates & times before summer participation.
- Your student must be registered at Bellevue High School for the 2017-18 school year OR Ancillary Service paperwork must be completed and on file with the Bellevue High School registrar.
- Questions- please contact Mrs. Jones in the athletic/activity office.
Incoming 9th graders may start participation with High School teams on June 12th.
If you are participating in the following Summer Programs please register at FamilyID under 2017 Summer Sports Registration:
Summer Practice Information:
Football (May 30- June 16 M-F 3:45-7:00pm @ BHS)
Cross Country (June 15, 16, 22, 23 4pm @ BHS Stadium June 28, 29, 30 8am @ Robinswood Park)
Girls Soccer (July 19 & 26 2:30-4pm @ BHS Stadium)
Volleyball (June 5, 19, 26 4:30-6pm July 6, 13, 18, 20, 25, 27 & 31 4:30-6:30pm @ BHS)
Boys Basketball (May 30th-June 22nd T/TH 5-6:30pm @ BHS)
Girls Basketball (June 5th- 28th M/W 6:30-8pm @ BHS)
Boys Lacrosse ( June 5th- July 31st)