Student Services provides information and assistance with a wide variety of programs for students and their parents.
- Information on services offered to students with specific needs
- Early Learning and After School Programs
- Assistance for families with children who are English Language Learners (ELL).
- Gifted Education
- Special Education
- Home Schooling
- McKinney-Vento (Homeless)
- Information for our nursing staff
- Volunteers in Bellevue’s Education System (VIBES)
Please visit the links to the right for more information about a specific program.