Help us learn how to better support students in after school activities and athletics. How can we provide equitable experiences? Are your student’s interests being met? Does your student feel supported? What are we missing? Let us know! Childcare and interpreters are available.
- February 28 from 2:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. at Sammamish High School
- March 5 from 6:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m. at Chinook Middle School
- March 14 from 2:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. at BSD Central Office (ESC)
- March 21 from 6:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m. at Highland Middle School
- March 29 from 6:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m. at Newport High School
Would you like to get a head start on the discussion?
Please take a moment to complete our Athletics & Activities Survey.
Did you miss our Safe Students / Safe Schools meetings?
In an effort to promote a culture of service, engage with our community and improve communication from the district, we are in the process of launching six community advisory groups. Our first group, Safe Students / Safe Schools met four times this past January. If you were unable to attend, or you have additional ideas, we want to hear from you! Please take a moment and help us create positive, welcoming, and safe schools.