Mark your calendar! An Athletics & Activities Community Forum is scheduled for Monday, September 18, 6:00-7:30pm at ESC-West 1A. All are welcome to attend as these forums are not school specific.
Not familiar with the community forums?
The Athletic & Activities Department has invited all interested community members to open forums during the 2017-18 school year. The forums are intended to be educational opportunities for parents and students to learn about middle and high school athletics and activities.
District Athletics and Activities Director, Jeff Lowell, and other BSD staff will be available for open discussion and questions about athletic and activity topics that are important to you.
Topics may include but are not limited to ASB, field trips, travel, fundraising (ASB and Booster), administrative procedure 2151P, high school athletics registration and eligibility, non-WIAA sports, Special Olympics/Unified Sports, facility management for events, communication (school and department), Title IX, prime time for events specific to female programs, etc.
Please feel free to stop by and join us!
Community Forums are not school specific. Families are welcome to attend all forums.
Below is the Community Forum schedule for this school year. All sessions are scheduled from 6:00–7:30 p.m.
- Monday, September 18, 2017 @ ESC West – 1A (12011 NE 1st St, enter main doors, take elevator to 1st floor)
- Thursday, October 19, 2017 @ Newport High School – Library (4333 Factoria Blvd SE)
- Monday, November 27, 2017 @ Chinook Middle School – Library (2001 98th Ave NE)
- Thursday, January 2018 @ Sammamish High School – [tbd] (100 140th Ave SE)
- Monday, February 12, 2018 @ Highland Middle School – Library (15027 Bel-Red Road)
- Thursday, March 2018 @ Bellevue High School – [tbd] (10416 SE Wolverine Way)
- Monday, April 2018 @ Odle Middle School – [tbd] (502 153rd Ave NE)
- Thursday, May 17, 2018 @ Interlake High School – Library (16245 NE 24th St)