Microsoft has made Office 365 free of charge for Bellevue School District students and staff. You will be able to install Office on up to five devices. With Office 365 you will have access to the latest version of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, and much more. After installing, you will need to provide your district credentials for full editing capability. The District Help Desk will not be available to provide support for personal devices.
Follow these steps to get Office
From the device you wish to install Office on, visit https://products.office.com/en-US/student/office-in-education
- Follow the sign-in screens using your district username plus @bsd405.org
- Next you will be brought to our domain log in. You will need to enter your district username plus @bsd405.org and your password.
- Follow the instructions provided by Microsoft to install Office 365 on your device.
Username Help for Students
The username is the student’s network login of s- and the student’s last name and first initial. For example: Jane Doe would use s-doej
For students with duplicate last names and first initials, additional characters from the first name are appended to provide for a unique username for each student in the district. For example: Joe Doe might use s-doejo and Joel Doe might use s-doejoe.
Contact your office manager if your student is not sure what their username is.
Password Help for Students
- At the Secondary level, the password is whatever the student has chosen to be their password.
- At the Elementary Level, the password is s# and the student’s ID. For example: s#123456