The Nutrition Services Department is pleased to bring new school meal menu options to families this school year. The My School Menus™ mobile app allows parents and students to access menus and nutrition information for the school meal program directly from their smart phones and tablets.
Parents can access this service by going to either the iTunes App Store or Google Play and downloading the My School Menus™ app to their smart device.
The new digital menus allow you to:
- Quickly translate the menu into over 75 languages.
- View nutritional information for each menu item.
- Filter food choices for the top 8 allergens.
- Determine, using the “Build a Meal” feature, the overall nutritional value (calories, carbohydrates, etc.) of a meal to meet personal dietary needs.
- Make healthy food choices whenever it’s convenient, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year
Don’t have a smartphone? Visit our interactive menu site, type the name of your school and choose breakfast or lunch. A printer friendly version of the menus is still available on the Lunch Menu page.