Board Meeting Agenda
Due to the fluidity of meeting topics, the start times listed for each item are approximate and could start and/or end before/after the start time.
4:00 ROLL CALL and PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE (2 minutes)
4:02 APPROVAL OF AGENDA (1 minute)
4:03 CONSENT AGENDA (1 minute)
- Adoption of the Minutes of March 1, 2016 Regular Meeting of the Board of Directors
- Inclusion of emailed comments from the Public Comment link on the District website in the current meeting minutes.
4:04 PUBLIC COMMENTS (10 minutes)
If you would like to address the Board on an issue, please limit your remarks to not more than 3 minutes, appoint a spokesperson if the concern is a group concern, and if desired, provide written documentation to the Board Secretary in order to be included as part of the official Board minutes. While the Board will listen to all public comments carefully, the Board will generally not respond to comments spontaneously or without further deliberation. The Board may direct the Superintendent to respond to the issues expressed at a later date. At Board meetings, complaints about specific personnel will not be heard in open session.
REPORTS TO THE BOARD
4:14 Ardmore – Chas Miller, Chris Jones, Amber Anderson, Ana Garcia (25 minutes)
4:39 Physical Education – Toni Marcum, Mary Nordstrom (25 minutes)
5:04 Community Service – Patty Shelton, Deborah Kraft (25 minutes)
5:29 BREAK (10 minutes)
5:39 BOARD OLD /NEW BUSINESS (60 minutes)
- Board Retreat Follow-up
- Follow-Up List Check Point
- Legislature Discussion
6:39 BOARD COMMENTS
- Committee Check In (10 minutes)
6:49 AGENDA PLANNING (10 minutes)
6:59 PLUS/DELTA (5 minutes)
7:04 EXECUTIVE SESSION (15 minutes)
- An Executive Session of the Board of Directors is being convened for the sole purpose of discussing a personnel matter.